Create your own kimono doll finger puppet using this template.
6”x 3” precut paper for kimono, 4”x 1/2” precut paper for obi (sash worn around the waist), scissors, glue, color pencils; Template: Create Your Own Kimono Doll
- Cut out all the patterns from the left.
- Take a piece of paper (6”x 3”) kimono and decorate it using colored pencils. Fold backward on top.
- Following the visual instructions (download above) wrap the kimono around the body and glue it.
- Take 4”x 0.5” paper for the obi ( literally "sash") and paste it around the waist of kimono.
- Paste the head on the body.
- Paste the longer hair on the back of the head and the shorter hair to the front.
- Using a pencil, draw eyes and mouth.