Materials: Felt Finger Puppets: Felt Finger Puppet Pattern; approx. four 6 x 5" pieces of colored felt fabric; scissors; needle and thread; felt glue; markers. Paper Finger Puppets: Paper Finger Puppet Pattern; 8 x 10" sheets of plain white paper or construction paper; crayons or markers; scissors; glue sticks.
Felt Finger Puppet Procedure:
- Cut out felt pieces using the Felt Finger Puppet Pattern.
- Put pieces together and whip stitch around the edges of the body to make a pocket for your finger.
- Using felt glue, glue the mustache onto the warrior’s face, and embellish the armor.
- Draw the eyes with markers.
Paper Finger Puppet Procedure:
- Color and cut-out terracotta warrior figure from the Paper Finger Puppet Pattern.
- Glue the tabs together to fit your finger.